Twenty years as a forensic science investigator on capital cases trained Jen to hunt down biochemical cues to interpret the body's systemic anomalies. As a mitigator, Jen worked with thousands of stressed and traumatized individuals where she gained first- hand experience with effective herbal medicines and the necessary “intentional” process that trauma healing demands.
Her love of plant- based healing stems from her ceremony work with Shipibo shaman and entheogenic plants. Also, Jen has spent years studying energy- based healing techniques and is a reiki master. Jen is therefore able to consider your energetic status when suggesting alignment adjustments with diet, supplements, life style modifications and overall health.
Jennifer Vitry, MS, CNS, LDN
Education & Affiliations
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)- American Nutrition Association, BCNS
- Doctoral student, MUIH, 2025
- M.S., Clinical Nutrition & Integrative Health, Herbalism Concentration from Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Herbal Series: Herbalism energetics & application- Rosalie Apothecary
- Reiki training in Usui Shiki Ryoho from the lineage of Dr. Mikao Usui, Dr. G. Love.
- BA, Tulane; Forensic Science Certifications
- American Nutrition Association
- American Herbalist Guild
- Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine
- National Association of Nutrition
- American Holistic Health Association
- American Academy of Forensic Science